Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Haggard Monsters of the Week: Spider-Man and Friends

Happy Halloween everybody! To celebrate, instead of my "Haggard Heroes of the week" feature, I'm bringing you "Haggard Monsters." And who are the monsters I want to feature? No, not Leslee Unruh. The monsters I want to feature are super-hero zombies. That's right! Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America and others transformed into flesh-eating zombies.



Marvel Zombies is a fun graphic novel that shows what would happen if Marvel super-heroes like Spider-Man, Wolverine and others were infected by a zombie plague. And villains like Magneto have to stop them from destroying humanity. I love this story. It combines two of my favorite nerdy things: comic books and horror movies. And the writing successfully combines humor and horror. If you like super-heroes and/or zombie movies, I highly recommend checking this out.



Have a fun and happy Halloween!

No comments: