Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Let's Get This Party Started!

(That may be a really horrible title... I couldn't think of a better one)

I've been kind of taking the last couple weeks off. I noticed I was taking certain things way too personally (as you can see here). So I thought a nice break would be in order to rest and revitalize myself for the upcoming political debates.

Now that I'm back, my plan is to have political content up every day. I have a lot I want to cover, from the abortion ban to Amendment Discrimination (or "C") to the various political races. I also want to spend tme discussing my Christian faith and why I believe it doesn't contradict my pro-choice and pro-gay marriage beliefs (no matter how many times Sibby may call me "Anti-Christian"). And I plan to continue my fun posts like the Top 5 on Thursdays and the return of Haggard Hero of the Week which will be on Fridays. Plus I still want to start my Haggard Entertainment posts, but they may have to take a backseat until after the election.

So thanks for your patience!

Update 10/24/06 - I knew I was shooting myself in the foot by saying there would be new content every day. Next thing I know a whole week has gone by. I suck.

Update 10/25/06 - And now when I want to post Blogger craps out on me. Grrrrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can do a story on Initiated Measure 4, medical marijuana? Things are heating up, with Attorney General Larry Long making false statements about the measure and getting called out by the South Dakota for Medical Marijuana bloggers. Check this out:

http://www.sd4mm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Damn, I don't know how to make the links work, but you can copy and paste that into your browswer to see the website. Sorry.